cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't accept invite to join client's team

Michael S Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
1 of 4

I have a freelancer acount and I've been working for a client and he wants me to help him hire other freelancers, so he invited me to join his team.  I received the invite email and when I click on the link, it just brings me to my main Upwork screen, no changes.  I tried logging out first and then clicking the link, and after logging in, same results.  

Am I missing something?  Do I need to do anything different?

Thanks!

Mike

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Michael, 

You have already been given an access to your client account and you can switch between accounts by clicking on your name at the top right corner. If this is not the correct client please send me a PM with your contract ID so that I can investigate it further. Thank you.

Untitled
Sima S Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
3 of 4

Michael, were you ever able to access your client's team?  I'm having the same issue - and when I clicked on my name in the top right as Goran suggested - I just see my name, and not my client's name.  Is there something else I should be doing? 

Many thanks! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Sima,

Your client will need you to add you as a team member and set your permission accordingly (depends on what type of work you need to do and manage their account). 
You can share this Help Article with your client on how to add you to their team. If they need further help with this let us (Moderators) know here and our team will assist them further, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS