Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access attachments

Highlighted
Rinke B Member Since: Apr 19, 2016
1 of 7

Hi UpWork staff,

I have come across quite a view job postings where there should be an attachment, but I can't find it anywhere.

Examples:

" For further details see attached files "

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

" Please follow the brief for deliverables."

Do you see any attachments? Is it a problem on my side? I've tried different browser (FF, Chrome).

Kind regards,

Rinke

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Rinke,

Please send me the job post links in a personal message so I can take a look. The jobs you've shared here don't appear to have an attachment.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Jared K Member Since: Dec 12, 2015
3 of 7

You might want to try Firefox. I had that problem with Explorer but haven't since I switched to Firefox.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
4 of 7

@Rinke B wrote:

Hi UpWork staff,

I have come across quite a view job postings where there should be an attachment, but I can't find it anywhere.

Examples:

" For further details see attached files "

" Please follow the brief for deliverables."

Do you see any attachments? Is it a problem on my side? I've tried different browser (FF, Chrome).

Kind regards,

Rinke

Rinke,

It's pretty often that the client forgets to upload the file. If you don't want to waste connects on informing the client about this, inform CS and tell them to get in touch with the client. 

Highlighted
Rinke B Member Since: Apr 19, 2016
5 of 7

I think this was indeed the case. For some job offers I can access the attachments. It was probably a mistake by the job poster.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
6 of 7

On occasion I will select an attachment and the resulting document is empty. Most often, the client has referenced an attachment and it just isn't there at all. In those instances I assume that the client forgot to attach anything.

Highlighted
Lisa C Member Since: Apr 26, 2017
7 of 7

Hi there. I seem to have the same issue. Who can I contact regarding this issue? I have been sent an invitation to a job but would like to view the attachements before accepting the interview. Which is the only way to communicate directly with the client at the moment.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS