🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't access website
Page options
tinoymilet13
Community Member

Can't access website

Hello, I just new here in upwork and I just want to ask why I can't access my upwork in my computer but I can access it in mobile phone. Can anyone help me pls.

See attached screenshot appeared in my computer.

Thank you so much. 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jeremelit,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or try to log in via another browser? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tinoymilet13
Community Member

Hi Sir, I already did clearing caches and cookies. I also change browser to Firefox and Internet explorer. Unfortunately, same website image appeared.

Thanks

Hi Jeremelit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Community Member

To whom this concerns,

I have signed up on Upwork via my Google account thus as I am having problem as I'm trying to log in on the withdrawal method and it doesn't have the option of logging in via Google and are asking for a password hence there is no other option to even create a password through Google account. Please help. 

Hi Mariam,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members