🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't activate freelance plus
Page options
agcustomstudio
Community Member

Can't activate freelance plus

Hi there. I have some problems, want to activate Freelance Plus membership but can't!
*We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later.* And button is grey. Help me plese 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Svetlana,

You can find this date on your "Memberships and Connects" page under User Settings.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Svetlana,

I noticed that you are trying to upgrade the membership on the same date that it is to expire. In cases like this, you need to wait for the new billing cycle to start and then try again.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Svetlana,

You can find this date on your "Memberships and Connects" page under User Settings.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks! 

Hi! Something wrong, because Current Billing Cycle must end yesterday... but button is not activity 😞
I'ts will be first payment now

Hi Svetlana,

It can take up to 24 hours for the billing cycle date to reset. Please allow a bit more time, it should be soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there. I have write about it before. But it's still in problems.
About membership update to "Plus"
"We are in process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later."
Current Billing Cycle ended yesterday... at 22/06/2021. It's will be first payment. I can't pay becaus button is not activity. Need support!
Have seen that's to many people have same problems.

Hi, Aleksandar D, I hope you are doing well. I cannot Activate the membership Freelance plus but m the charges of 14.99$ were deducted yesterday, And I can see there is Basic membership is applied. Kindly help me out on this issue. I'm going to attach the Screenshot which is received to my email.  Thanks

Hi Shahroz,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
salman3377715
Community Member

Hi team Upwork
Good day 🙂

I am trying to upgrade my basic plan to freelancer plus but the button is not working, I tried to solve it via chat which took me to the change membership page I clicked on the "compare plans" and tried to upgrade to freelancer plus, but the "activate freelancer plus" button is not working, 
kindly help me out with this thanks 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members