🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can’t add bank details
Page options
rouchelle-thomas
Community Member

Can’t add bank details

I’ve been trying to add my husbands bank details and it keeps saying incorrect format.
I got in touch with upwork help, they asked me to send screenshots and follow a few steps and I did ...
I emailed them but there has been no response and my funds are just stuck
6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rouchelle,

I just escalated your concern and one of our team members will update your ticket with more information as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rouchelle-thomas
Community Member

I finally managed to update my bank details but it’s showing an error on verification.
Please note that I’m trying to update my husbands bank account on my profile as I don’t currently have a bank account in Qatar

Hi Rouchelle,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket with additional information and questions. One of our team members will assist you further as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I’m trying to put my husbands bank details as a withdrawal method but it’s been giving a verification error.
I’m authorized to use his account and if there are documents needed to verify it please let me know ...
I’m really trying to withdraw my funds but something or the other keeps popping up

Hi Rouchelle,

I merged your posts as it is a violation of the Upwork Community Guidelines to post the same content on different threads/boards. 

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

no one has asked for any documents as of yet and funds are stuck. 
I'd really appreciate if someone gets back to me on this.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members