🐈 Community
triple_latte

Can't add manual time - even though manual time is enabled

I can't find a way to add manul time for a project. It does have manual time enabled and I haven't used any of the time in the limit. I haven't had issues before, but I can't fund any buttons allowing me to get to the Work DIary and input any time. Is this a sitewide issue or am I doing something wrong?

6 REPLIES 6
g_holstein

I find a button to the work diary when I click on "My Jobs". Although just now, I got a message: Unable to... whatever due to unusual high traffic. 

I don't know if this helos, I'm a newbie myself.

That helps...hopefully they are working on it.

In the meantime, I was able to add time via the downloadable Team app: https://www.upwork.com/downloads

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Charissa,

I've checked and see you can add manual time for your hourly contract. Please go to My Jobs > Job Details > View Work Diary link › Add Manual Time button and enter the time you wish to add to your Work Diary.

You do need to use the Team App you already installed, to record your work on Hourly jobs. It will allow you to accurately log hours which are in turn covered by Upwork's Hourly Payment Protection Program, and you are paid for the hours worked on a weekly basis. Please check this video and this Help article, and learn how to use the Upwork Team App. You can also find more information about working and getting paid on Hourly jobs here and here.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

It is working now. It was not previously.

Charissa, you're new here, so I will give you standard Upwork advice. Whenever anything on the site doesn't work, try clearing browser cache & cookies and/or restarting the browser.

Did you try to change the time drop down box from UTC to My Local Time?