🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't authorize my device
Page options
mferiol
Community Member

Can't authorize my device

I'm trying to access my settings on Upwork and it asks me to authorize my device through a code-generator app, which I used to do some months ago. Due to a problem with my smartphone I nedeed to buy another one and now I can't use any code generated by an app because, obviously, no Upwork account is register there. How can I access my settings now? 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Mattia,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sialab27_reno
Community Member

Hi, I have been trying to withdraw my money several times on Upwork but my settings on Upwork always ask me to authorize my device through a code-generator app. Though I already put my number and email address in my profile settings, I didn't receive any code from Upwork. I have been working for almost 8 years and this is my first time experiencing this issue.  Please help. 

Hi Renovel,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while withdrawing your funds. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members