cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change address

Highlighted
Summer S Member Since: Jul 5, 2017
1 of 26

I need to change my address to a PO Box for tax purposes, but the auto-fill does not recognize it as a legitimate address, and therefore will not allow me to change it.

I'm afraid to attempt any work on this site for fear of larger problems later on, i.e. tax issues because of incorrect information.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 26

Hi Summer, 

Could you please share the specific issue or error that was showing when you try to change your address?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 26

When I try to type in my address, it says "no results found", so the box will not allow me to enter the info. I know my own address!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 26

Hi Summer, 

Could you please send your address to me via a private message? I  remember that the team disabled the addresses to auto-populate in the address field. I'll check this with them so that this can be investigated further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 26

On its way

Highlighted
Heather S Member Since: Jul 11, 2017
6 of 26

I'm having the exact same problem. I tried my postal address and my home address. It doesn't recognize either one so I cannot complete my profile.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 26

Hi Heather, 

Are you able to enter your address in the field manually instead of selecting from the drop down?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Mercedes T B Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
8 of 26

The "Location" edit only allows you to edit your time zone and add information in the Address 2 line.

I need to change my address as well.  How do we get it done?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 26

Hi Mercedes,

Once you go to your Settings> Contact Infor and click "Edit" next to Location, please type your new address in this field:

Screenshot_5.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Kelly E Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
10 of 26

I'm having this same problem. I have moved, and I can change the town, state, and zip code, but not my P.O. Box number. That field is "greyed out."

I tried filling out the individual fields separately, and I also tried filling out the main field that is supposed to populate the whole form in the format "Box number, Town, State, Zip," but it said the Address was not recognized. 

Having tried it both ways, it's now sort of worse, because my town, state, and zip are correct but the P.O. Box number is still my old one. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS