cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country; can't verify phone

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
51 of 59

Hi Mathio,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. A copy of the ticket will be sent to your email as well.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Afolabiyi O Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
52 of 59

Hi everyone!

Can I please change my country to Nigeria. I can't update my profile as it still has me in the US.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 59

Hi Afolabiyi, 

Your country has been updated to Nigeria. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Luis Angelo H Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
54 of 59

Hello, I cant verify my US number, anyway now I have moved to Lima, Peru, but I cant update my country or number, can you check my profile please? 

thanks!

55 of 59

Hi Luis Angelo,

Your country has been updated to Peru. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Victoria K Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
56 of 59

Hi there, I'm having a similar issue in which I was trying to complete my profile and got my phone number verified. When I got to the page before I was supposed to publish my profile, I clicked back and now it won't let me publish my profile. It's saying I need to use a different phone number, but it won't let me change it and it says that that number is verified. I'd be so grateful if you could unlock my account so I can publish my profile. Thank you so much!!

57 of 59

Hi Victoria,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your profile.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Luan H Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
58 of 59

Hi Bojan, please can you update my country to China. I live here permanently. Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
59 of 59

Hi Luan,

Your country is updated, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS