cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change country

Jason J Member Since: Feb 23, 2020
391 of 2,513

Thanks for the reply, Bojan.  I tried that.  But I don't seem to have the unsubscribe option.  (see screenshot)

I've also looked back at the post to which I think I replied to see if I could unsubscribe from that.  But I didn't see any posts where I had the unsubscribe option.  They all had subscribe.

It looks like I'm getting these from numerous threads.  (see second screenshot) So maybe there's some post to which many people are replying and I'm getting all those replies?    As I said, I looked for it, but couldn't find any post from which I could unsubcribe.  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
392 of 2,513

Hi Jason,

You've been unsubscribed from emails about this topic. Please let me know if you still get an email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pedro C Member Since: Feb 25, 2020
393 of 2,513

Hi Nina,

I created my personal account while I was still living in the Netherlands and using Upwork with my working account. I now moved back to Portugal, my country of origin, and I'm unable to change this info. I want to use Upwork as a freelancer but can't proceed updating my info since the country is incorrect.

Can you please help me?

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
394 of 2,513

Hi Pedro,

Your country has been updated to Portugal. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pedro C Member Since: Feb 25, 2020
395 of 2,513

I created my personal account while I was still living in the Netherlands and using Upwork with my working account. I now moved back to Portugal, my country of origin, and I'm unable to change this info. I want to use Upwork as a freelancer but can't proceed updating my info since the country is incorrect.

Can you please help me?

Thank you!

Ines C Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
396 of 2,513

Hello there, I'm having the same issue. The country in my profile edition is stocked in Sweden and I actually live in Venezuela. I can't proceed with the rest of the editing because of that, can you help me?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
397 of 2,513

Hi Ines,

Country has been updated to Venezuela. You can now proceed in completing your profile. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
George M Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
398 of 2,513

Hello, I couldn´t finish signing up because I wrote United States instead of Mexico, as my location.

Could you please help assigning me México as my country?

Thanks

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
399 of 2,513

Hello George,

I just changed your country from US to Mexico. If you have more concern, please post it here so we can help out. Thank you!

Untitled
George M Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
400 of 2,513

Thanks a lot

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS