Untitled
Olexander B Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
922 of 1,097

The same problem.
Please help change the country to Ukraine

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
923 of 1,097

Hi Olexander,

I'd like to confirm that your country has already been updated to Ukraine. You may now log in and complete filling in your address on file. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Bachar F Member Since: May 12, 2019
924 of 1,097

Hey there, same problem here. Can you change my country from Us to France, please Smiley Happy

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
925 of 1,097

Hi Bachar,

Your country has been updated to France. You may now complete your profile and submit it for review afterwards. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Sourav D Member Since: May 13, 2019
926 of 1,097

hey i cannot change the country during profile creation from USA to India.Can anyone help me out

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
927 of 1,097

Hi Sourav,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Paige L Member Since: May 13, 2019
928 of 1,097
I'm not sure who exactly to message, but I'm stuck in the page where I'm finalizing my profile. It has my country selected as American Samoa by default and won't let me change my address to the U.S. I would really appreciate any help, thanks!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
929 of 1,097

Hi Paige, 

Your account's country has not been updated to US. You should be able to update your address by visiting your Contact Info page in your Settings menu. Let me know if there's anything else our team can help you with.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Go A Member Since: Apr 9, 2018
930 of 1,097

Hi, 

When I was opening my upwork account, I overcome to choose country and it was stay there by default country USA. But My country should be India. So I can not complete the verification process. Please Help me out this problem, so I can verify my profile & apply for Jobs. It's Really urgent. If anyone can help me. I would be in debt to him/her. Please Help me out.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS