Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country and mobile number

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
951 of 3,894

Hi Amruta, 

I can see you already have an open ticket for your request. The team will reach out to you with more information about your account through your open ticket. Feel free to follow up should you have more questions or need clarification about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Lawal O Member Since: Jun 21, 2018
952 of 3,894

I am unable to change the country of residence to Nigeria from Algeria in my profile creation.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
953 of 3,894

Hi Lawal,

I just checked your account and you were able to update your country to Nigeria, if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

Untitled
Shamsul Islam S Member Since: Jul 1, 2018
954 of 3,894

I am new to upwork. I made a mistake while sign up. I am from Bangladesh but I I've selected United States as country and I can not change it now also can not verify my mobile number.

Is there any way to change the country and mobile number?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
955 of 3,894

Hi Shamsul Islam,

Your country has been updated to Bangladesh. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shun-Cheng F Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
956 of 3,894

When I created the account I mistakenly selected Austria instead of Australia and now I cannot change it, can you please help?  Thanks. 

Highlighted
957 of 3,894

Hi Shun,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kimberly P Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
958 of 3,894
Hi Upwork Team,

I can't proceed with the account setup because country can't be changed. It is default to US but I lived in the Philippines. Seeking for your help, please.

Thank you in advance!
Highlighted
959 of 3,894

Hi Kimberly,

I have updated your country and you can now fill in the rest of your address. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Ragini B Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
960 of 3,894

Hi Goran,

I am facing the same issue. My country is set to UK and I am in India. I am unable to set up my account because of this. I have already created a new account with another email id and would like to have the old one deleted. 

Thank you in advance!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS