cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country in application form

Nick N Member Since: Sep 10, 2018
421 of 1,859

Hey! Thank you for the quick reply. It is still stuck to US on the create profile page. So I cannot confirm my mobile phone and set up my account.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
422 of 1,859

Sorry about the delay, Nick. Could you please check your account again? The country should now be updated and you should be able to proceed with your application to join Upwork..

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dianne A Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
423 of 1,859

I created my account in the office which is using using us ckmpany vpn. Now I cannot change my location to Philippines and can't finish my profile because of that. Please help

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
424 of 1,859

Hi Dianne, 

I've updated your country as requested. You may now continue filling-in your address.

-Avery
Untitled
Neoteric G Member Since: Sep 14, 2018
425 of 1,859

Hi there,

I am facing the same issue, by default Country is set to US, can you please change it to Pakistan so that i can complete my profile

thank you,

kind regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
426 of 1,859

Hi Neoteric,

I just updated your country to Pakistan, if you need further help let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Gerald L Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
427 of 1,859

The same issue is here. Could anyone help me to change the location from USA to China?

Manielene B Member Since: Sep 25, 2018
428 of 1,859

Hi,

I'd also like to change my country of residence. Currently it's in United States but I am residing in Qatar. Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
429 of 1,859

Hi Manielene,

We have updated your country from our end to Qatar. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jegor N Member Since: Sep 21, 2018
430 of 1,859

Hi!

I can't change country from Sweden to Ukraine in the freelancer application form. Any help is highly appreciated!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS