cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: want to change country

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
431 of 1,850

Hi Jegor,

I just updated your country to Ukraine, feel free to fill out the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Himanshu A Member Since: Sep 23, 2018
432 of 1,850

I signed up and was redirected to create profile page, but the country is disabled and selected as Ireland. But I recide in India. Not able to access any other settings page.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
433 of 1,850

Hi Himanshu,

We've updated your country to India. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
George D Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
434 of 1,850

same problem i want to change my country to lebanon

435 of 1,850

Hi George,

I've just updated your country, feel free to fill in the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Palllavi B Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
436 of 1,850

Want to change my country to INDIA from US. Mostly stay in India. Don't have a US mobile number today to get otp.

Highlighted
437 of 1,850

Hi Palllavi,

I've just updated your country to India, if you need further help let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Toni K Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
438 of 1,850

Hi

Same problem. Can you update my country to Croatia?

Thank you!

Emika I Member Since: Oct 1, 2018
439 of 1,850

I am an American temporarily living in Malaysia. When I created my account, I set the US as my country. I realized once I saw that Upwork requires my address and phone number to create my profile that I should have put Malaysia. However, I cannot verify my phone number as it autopopulates the country code when I type in my phone number so I cannot edit my country. I also cannot go back to the previous page to change my country. How can I rectify this and switch my account to Malaysia? 

440 of 1,850

Hi Emika,

I've just changed your country to Malaysia, you can edit/update your personal information by going to Settings > My Info. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS