cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my location on my account

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
381 of 1,167

Hi Kevinm067,

We've updated your country to India. You may now continue completing your profile and submit it for review. Thanks!

Editing to add:

Please update your name on your profile as well. You must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. Let us know if you need any assistance, we're here to help.

-Joanne
Untitled
Ricardo M Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
382 of 1,167

Hi! I live in Brazil but I can't change my location. It's set as United States and I have so many times tried to change it, but no success. Could you help me, please!

Ekta S Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
383 of 1,167

Hi there,

Few days ago i had put in a request to update my location as Sydney Australia. The updation was done very quickly but now it has both the locations. Old is panchkula that is in India and now i am in Sydney.

I am sure there cannot be two locations at a time . pls see my profile and kindly update my location of Sydney where i am currently and seeking work in translation but not getting anything. i can take up works in Hindi and english both languages. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
384 of 1,167

Hi Ekta, 

You should be able to update your location address by going to your Settings page > Contact Info. The team will also follow up with you with more information about your account. Please expect an email them. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ekta S Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
385 of 1,167
I am unable to change myself. Please help
Ricardo M Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
386 of 1,167
Thank you for the quick reply! Could you please tell me how can I go to Settings if I can’t even create the profile? I phone number can’t be verified if I can’t first change location.

Br, Ricardo Martinez
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
387 of 1,167

Hi Ricardo, 

Your country has already been updated to Brazil, and the request to verify your phone has already been lifted. Let me know if you go through any other issues.

-Avery
Untitled
Ivan T Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
388 of 1,167
I want to change my country at Russia, but I can’t
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
389 of 1,167

Hi Ivan,

I just updated your country, feel free to fill out the rest of your address by going to Settings > My Info. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Natassia S Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
390 of 1,167

I am unable to change my location in my profile. I am now in a different time zone, and a lot of the postings are requesting somone in that time zone. Please help me change it.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS