cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my location on my account

Ricardo M Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
431 of 1,493
Thank you for the quick reply! Could you please tell me how can I go to Settings if I can’t even create the profile? I phone number can’t be verified if I can’t first change location.

Br, Ricardo Martinez
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
432 of 1,493

Hi Ricardo, 

Your country has already been updated to Brazil, and the request to verify your phone has already been lifted. Let me know if you go through any other issues.

-Avery
Untitled
Ivan T Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
433 of 1,493
I want to change my country at Russia, but I can’t
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
434 of 1,493

Hi Ivan,

I just updated your country, feel free to fill out the rest of your address by going to Settings > My Info. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Natassia S Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
435 of 1,493

I am unable to change my location in my profile. I am now in a different time zone, and a lot of the postings are requesting somone in that time zone. Please help me change it.

Sarwar A Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
436 of 1,493

Go to the Find work " menu option ",and select " profile " option, after this option is open there is a option on the right side top corner " Profile Setting" select it when this option open and appeare there is so many other options menu select " contact info ". Now check the second option for do location changing 

437 of 1,493

Hi Natassia, 

Are you unable to change your address on your Contact Info page (Settings > Contact Info > Edit)? Let me know so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Jessica S Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
438 of 1,493

Hi,

I'd like to submit my profile, but first I need to change my country to UK, it's currently stuck on Albania.  Can you help?

Thanks

439 of 1,493

Hi Jessica, 

I have changed your country from United Kingdom to Albania Albania to UK as requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jessica S Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
440 of 1,493
Thanks so much for your quick reply,
Much appreciated,
Jessica
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS