cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Changing country

Highlighted
Mahdi P Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
1101 of 3,892
Hi, I have the same problem in the profile creation step. I am living in Turkey, but the field shows the United States and I can't change it.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1102 of 3,892

Hi Mahdi,

I have updated your country to Turkey. Please complete your profile and submit it for review when you're done. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alhasan D Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
1103 of 3,892

Hi everyone Smiley Very Happy
Sorry to bother you, but I'm new here at this platform. I'm creating my account and I live in Germany, Leipzig But for some reason I can't change my country as it apperes to be United State and it's locked and I'm unable to change it.
I would be really grateful if someone could help me or know anything about it.
Thanks in advance.

Alhasan **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1104 of 3,892

Hi Alhasan,

I've updated your country to Germany. Please complete your profile and submit it for review. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Misha R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
1105 of 3,892

Hello! My country too seems to be stuck on United States of America while being a foreigner living in China. Can you help me out?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1106 of 3,892

Hi Misha,

We have updated it from our end to China. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Duncan O Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
1107 of 3,892

When creating a new profile, the Country field was disabled and set to Albania. I was unable to change it to the United States. I was also unable to choose a non-Albanian city.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1108 of 3,892

Hi Duncan,

I've just updated your country to US, feel free to go to Settings > My Info and update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Fatima K Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
1109 of 3,892

Hello, I'm having the same problem. My country is set to Saudi Arabia but I live in Pakistan. It won't let me change it. 

Highlighted
Saleh M Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
1110 of 3,892

I am trying to create a new profile, the country is disabled to Bangladesh. As I am living in Australia now, I need to change it to Australia. Please help me out. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS