Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change my country of residence

Highlighted
Alhasan D Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
1101 of 3,888

Hi everyone Smiley Very Happy
Sorry to bother you, but I'm new here at this platform. I'm creating my account and I live in Germany, Leipzig But for some reason I can't change my country as it apperes to be United State and it's locked and I'm unable to change it.
I would be really grateful if someone could help me or know anything about it.
Thanks in advance.

Alhasan **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1102 of 3,888

Hi Alhasan,

I've updated your country to Germany. Please complete your profile and submit it for review. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Misha R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
1103 of 3,888

Hello! My country too seems to be stuck on United States of America while being a foreigner living in China. Can you help me out?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1104 of 3,888

Hi Misha,

We have updated it from our end to China. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Duncan O Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
1105 of 3,888

When creating a new profile, the Country field was disabled and set to Albania. I was unable to change it to the United States. I was also unable to choose a non-Albanian city.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1106 of 3,888

Hi Duncan,

I've just updated your country to US, feel free to go to Settings > My Info and update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Fatima K Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
1107 of 3,888

Hello, I'm having the same problem. My country is set to Saudi Arabia but I live in Pakistan. It won't let me change it. 

Highlighted
Saleh M Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
1108 of 3,888

I am trying to create a new profile, the country is disabled to Bangladesh. As I am living in Australia now, I need to change it to Australia. Please help me out. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1109 of 3,888

Hi Saleh, 

I have updated your country from Bangladesh to Australia as requested. You can now access your Contact Info page (Settings > Contact Info) and update your address from there. 

If you need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Techno S Member Since: May 19, 2020
1110 of 3,888

Hi there! 

We are a small scale firm operating from Pakistan but due to some unknown reasons we can't change our location. It is set to USA by default which we need to edit. 

Looking forward to your help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS