cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wrong country while creating my profile

Ana-Maria E Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
171 of 3,892

Hello!
I'm currently trying to create my profile on Upwork, but can't choose the right country. For some reason, France is auto selected, and I'm currently in The Netherlands. 
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Ana-Maria

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
172 of 3,892

Hi Ana-Maria

I've just updated your country, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nizar S Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
173 of 3,892

Hello 

I am having the same problem. I am an american citizen working in the US but started creating my profile while visiting South Africa and it has automatically selected SA as my home country. It is grayed out though and am unable to modify it. Can you please help me with this so I can finalize my application? Thank you in advance. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
174 of 3,892

Hi Nizar,

Please advise as to which country and state your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Amit S Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
175 of 3,892

While creating profile I am not able to enter addresss as I can not change country to India.

Highlighted
176 of 3,892

Hi Amit, 

Your country is now updated, feel free to continue with your application now. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Prashant M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
177 of 3,892

Hi 

I am also facing same issue. My country is india and its showing United State so i am unable to complete my profile creation.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
178 of 3,892

Hi Prashant,

Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
R A Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
179 of 3,892

hi while updating my profile, my location has got fix to USA and i am unable to change it to the exact location. can you  please help me to solve this problem

Highlighted
180 of 3,892

Hi R A,

Could you please confirm your current location and our team will update your country, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS