cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Location change before profile submit

Highlighted
Sarai C Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
1211 of 3,899
Hi, I would like to change my country, I created the account while in the US but now live in Mexico and it won't let me verify. Is there anyway I can do this?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1212 of 3,899

Hi Sarai,

I just updated your country to Mexico, feel free to update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sarai C Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
1213 of 3,899
Thanks so much!
Highlighted
Alexandre S Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
1214 of 3,899

Hi! I was living in the UK when I created my profile - I'm now in France and would like to change my country to France since I'm French. Could you help? 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1215 of 3,899

Hi Alexandre,

Your country has been updated from the United Kingdom to France. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Heena T Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
1216 of 3,899
Hello upwork support team,

I am coming back to upwork after some while, not sure if I selected my location with any country but when I felt ok this is the time for me to have new projects and join back upwork, I signed back and was finishing all the formality but my current location is India and upwork is taking it US and I am living now over India only, and unfortunately I couldn't able to change it as I haven't registered my account 100% earlier, please help me with this.

- Heena
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1217 of 3,899

Hi Heena,

We have updated your country from our end to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Heena T Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
1218 of 3,899

Thank you Bojan and support team for the quick response.

Hope you will have a fabulous upcoming year.

Highlighted
Gideon K Member Since: Dec 31, 2018
1219 of 3,899

Dear Upwork. 

I'm a US citizen with a US address, but I'm currently abroad. My mobile phone number is an Israeli cell phone.  The challenge is that when I enter my US address,I'm only promted with the ability to list a US phone number. While my US phone number does forward voice calls, it can't accept text messages. 

Can I provide you with the Israeli cell # to send me the initial text message?

-or- Can I provide Uptime with the US phone number to have a person call me to verify?

Thank you,

Gideon

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1220 of 3,899

@Gideon K wrote:

I'm a US citizen with a US address, but I'm currently abroad. My mobile phone number is an Israeli cell phone.  The challenge is that when I enter my US address,I'm only promted with the ability to list a US phone number. While my US phone number does forward voice calls, it can't accept text messages.

If you currently live in Israel, you need to put Israel as your location.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS