cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Change country in profile address

Rajat P Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
21 of 958

Hi,

I'm trying to change my country, by default its United States but i live in India. How to change the country in profile as its disable to change.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
22 of 958

Hi Rajat,

I've updated your country to India.

Maria S Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
23 of 958

Hello, I was setting up my upwork profile and it is not allowing me to change locations from the US to Venezuela.

I can not provide a US location or phone number to continue since I am not from there/

I would like my location to be switched to Venezuela.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 958

Hi Maria,

Your country has been updated to Venezuela. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Slendy S Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
25 of 958
I want to change my country to Indonesia from UK please!
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
26 of 958

Hi Slendy,

I've just updated your country to Indonesia, feel free to update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Matthew B Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
27 of 958
Hi, I am also struggling with this issue. I cannot complete my profile since the country option is stuck as UK but I live in Turkey
Highlighted
Milan L Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
28 of 958

Hi, please can you change my country to Czech republic? I'm in UK, but I have only Czech mobile phone number and with selected UK I'm getting +44 and can't change it to CZ +420. Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
29 of 958

Hi Milan,

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you with your phone verification process.

Let us know if you have any other questions and please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Milan L Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
30 of 958

Can you change my country to Czech republic? I'm in UK, that's why I selected UK, but I'm from Czechia, so I have Czech phne number, which I need for verifying. Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS