Taylor S Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
871 of 3,894

Hi 

THANK you so much !

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
872 of 3,894

Hi Taylor, May we also ask to change your profile picture? Please check this link on the proper guidlines in uploading profile photo on Upwork.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
Aaron M Member Since: Apr 23, 2018
873 of 3,894

Hi, I'm currently in Vietnam so I can't use my USA address to make my Upwork account work. Can you change it to Vietnam so I can complete the profile as I'll be here for a couple of months?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
874 of 3,894

Hi Aaron,

Your country has been changed to Vietnam. Kindly please update the rest of your address information within your settings to align with your current location. Thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
Jeca Loraine F Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
875 of 3,894

Hi,

I'm trying to get my profile verified but I can't change the country. I'm in the philippines.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
876 of 3,894

Hi Jeca,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address by going to  Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jeca Loraine F Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
877 of 3,894
What should I do?
Highlighted
Mareena A Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
878 of 3,894

Kindly change my country to Sri Lanka

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
879 of 3,894

Hi Mareena

Your country has been updated to Sri Lanka. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Khurram S Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
880 of 3,894

I signed up when I was in the US but never set up a profile. I now live in Pakistatn and when I login, I only have the option to set up my profile and cannot change my location. Therefore, it keeps asking me for a US phone number which I don't have so I am stuck. I need a US number to verify so I can get out the set up phase to change my country but I cannot verify my account unless I change my country.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS