Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change country

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1121 of 3,173

Hi Eri and Samrah,

Your countries has been updated to Indonesia and United States accordingly. Feel free to add and edit the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Highlighted
Tanya C Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
1122 of 3,173

Hi Upwork team

I'm trying to complete my profile but have a complication. I usually live in the UK but am currently travelling. In order to verify my phone number I'd like to set it as my current Mexican number but it won't let me as the country is set to the UK and defaults to a UK dialling code - is there some way round this? 

Many thanks,

Tanya

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1123 of 3,173

Hi Tanya,

We've changed your country to Mexico. You may now proceed with completing this step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Prashant M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
1124 of 3,173

Hi I also cant change my country.Its showing US but i live in India. I try to access the account settings page to edit location it just redirects me to the "create profile" page. How am I meant to change my country before submitting my profile for review?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1125 of 3,173

Hi Prashant,

One of the customer support team members will reach out and assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alison H Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
1126 of 3,173

I set up my profile when I was living in Australia but am now residing in the US but am unable to revise my profile to reflect this. Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1127 of 3,173

Hi Alison,

We have updated it from our end to the United States. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Wilson O Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1128 of 3,173

Hello, My country is Colombia and I selected United States at some point of the profile creation. Please help me updating it. Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1129 of 3,173

Hi Wilson,

We have updated it from our end to Colombia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jordan B Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1130 of 3,173

Hello there,

This seems to be a common issue, but I'm trying to register my profile with Upwork and my country is set to the United States and greyed out. I actually live in Japan. Any advice?

Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS