Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change country on my profile

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1141 of 3,300

Hi Alison,

We have updated it from our end to the United States. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Wilson O Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1142 of 3,300

Hello, My country is Colombia and I selected United States at some point of the profile creation. Please help me updating it. Thanks

Highlighted
1143 of 3,300

Hi Wilson,

We have updated it from our end to Colombia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jordan B Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1144 of 3,300

Hello there,

This seems to be a common issue, but I'm trying to register my profile with Upwork and my country is set to the United States and greyed out. I actually live in Japan. Any advice?

Thanks!

Highlighted
1145 of 3,300

Hi Jordan,

Your country has been updated to Japan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bhavesh K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1146 of 3,300

Hi, 

I am trying to change the Country to India as thats my home location. I am getting US as default and can not change it.

Please advise.

Highlighted
1147 of 3,300

Hi Bhavesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kiana K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1148 of 3,300

Hi there, I am trying to create my profile. I filled everything and when I came to the address. I couldn't change the country. It's USA grey boxed which cannot be changed. so, can anyone please help me how to change the country name so, I can fill rest of the address and complete my profile? Look forward to hearing some answers and solutions soon. Thanks in advance. Best.

Highlighted
1149 of 3,300

Hi Kiana,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1150 of 3,300

Hi there, just wanting to report the same issue as the previous posters - I live in Australia, but tried to set up an account while travelling in the UK. I'm now trying to switch my country to Australia, but it's stuck on 'UK' - please could you help me switch it?

Thanks,

Joe

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS