cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Address Change

topofmind
Alison H Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
1521 of 3,947

I set up my profile when I was living in Australia but am now residing in the US but am unable to revise my profile to reflect this. Can anyone help?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1522 of 3,947

Hi Alison,

We have updated it from our end to the United States. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
andresobandol
Wilson O Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1523 of 3,947

Hello, My country is Colombia and I selected United States at some point of the profile creation. Please help me updating it. Thanks

bstojadinovic
1524 of 3,947

Hi Wilson,

We have updated it from our end to Colombia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
jlborgman
Jordan B Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1525 of 3,947

Hello there,

This seems to be a common issue, but I'm trying to register my profile with Upwork and my country is set to the United States and greyed out. I actually live in Japan. Any advice?

Thanks!

bstojadinovic
1526 of 3,947

Hi Jordan,

Your country has been updated to Japan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
kianathewriter
Kiana K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1527 of 3,947

Hi there, I am trying to create my profile. I filled everything and when I came to the address. I couldn't change the country. It's USA grey boxed which cannot be changed. so, can anyone please help me how to change the country name so, I can fill rest of the address and complete my profile? Look forward to hearing some answers and solutions soon. Thanks in advance. Best.

bstojadinovic
1528 of 3,947

Hi Kiana,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
joeeditbureau
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1529 of 3,947

Hi there, just wanting to report the same issue as the previous posters - I live in Australia, but tried to set up an account while travelling in the UK. I'm now trying to switch my country to Australia, but it's stuck on 'UK' - please could you help me switch it?

Thanks,

Joe

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1530 of 3,947

Hi Joseph, 

I've updated your country from UK to Australia as requested. Please update your address in your settings page with your new address. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS