Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Address Change

Highlighted
Jordan B Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1501 of 3,894

Hello there,

This seems to be a common issue, but I'm trying to register my profile with Upwork and my country is set to the United States and greyed out. I actually live in Japan. Any advice?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1502 of 3,894

Hi Jordan,

Your country has been updated to Japan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kiana K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1503 of 3,894

Hi there, I am trying to create my profile. I filled everything and when I came to the address. I couldn't change the country. It's USA grey boxed which cannot be changed. so, can anyone please help me how to change the country name so, I can fill rest of the address and complete my profile? Look forward to hearing some answers and solutions soon. Thanks in advance. Best.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1504 of 3,894

Hi Kiana,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1505 of 3,894

Hi there, just wanting to report the same issue as the previous posters - I live in Australia, but tried to set up an account while travelling in the UK. I'm now trying to switch my country to Australia, but it's stuck on 'UK' - please could you help me switch it?

Thanks,

Joe

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1506 of 3,894

Hi Joseph, 

I've updated your country from UK to Australia as requested. Please update your address in your settings page with your new address. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1507 of 3,894
Thanks so much!
Highlighted
Balbir S Member Since: Apr 20, 2020
1508 of 3,894

Unable to complete the Location - Address informtaion because the 'Country' option is greyed out/defaulting to the US. I am based out of Mexico. I see it's a common problem going by this thread, so I figured I'd just enter my non-US address, leaving the country incorrect until someone at Upwork can assist with editing it, but it does not allow /recognize any non-US Street address either, so can't seem to fill anything up. Assistance appreciated

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1509 of 3,894

Hi Balbir, 

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kiana K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1510 of 3,894
Hi there,

Please change it to the - UK, England
City:- London.

Please advise me how soon it will be done?

Thanks.
Kiana
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS