Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change profile country

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
951 of 1,762

Hi Oksana, 

Your country has been changed from US to Russia. Please feel free to update your address. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Robert W Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
952 of 1,762

Trying to create my portfolio, but my country is set at Denmark. I live in Belize. What should I do?

Community Guru
953 of 1,762

Hi Robert,

Your country has been changed. Please update your address. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

~ Riri
Jack R Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
954 of 1,762
I accidentally chose my home country instead of the country I'm living in. Now I need to change my country to China but I can't because it takes me to the Create Profile page. Can anyone help?
Community Guru
955 of 1,762

Hi Jack,

Your country has been changed to China. Please update your address accordingly. Thank you!

~ Riri
Lisa M Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
956 of 1,762
I am unable to amend my country, it has defaulted to United Arab Emirates but I am in the UK. Please can you help me?
Community Guru
957 of 1,762

Hi Lisa, 

Your country has been now changed from UAE to UK. You can update your address. Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Anamarija V Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
958 of 1,762

Hi, I also have the same problem - can't change the country from croatia to UAE. Please help.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
959 of 1,762

Hi Anamarija, 

Your country has been now changed from Croatia to UAE. You can update your address. Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Lukas K Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
960 of 1,762

Hello, I am just getting started with upwork and would like to set my profile address to Austria. Unfortunately, the country field on my profile page is disabled and locked to Germany.

Thanks for your help

Lukas

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS