cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't select my country

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1001 of 1,867

Hi Vitalii,

I have updated your country as requested. You should now be able to update your address by going to your settings page and updating your address in your Contact Info page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Emma B Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
1002 of 1,867

I started signing up for while I was living in the U.K., although now I am in the U.S. The country box is greyed out, and I am unable to edit or verify a phone number since I don't have a U.K. phone, please help. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1003 of 1,867

Hi Emma,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your location issue.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Paul M Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
1004 of 1,867

I have moved from the UK to Australia and I can't change my location to Australia. Please can somebody help me with this?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1005 of 1,867

Hi Paul,

Your country has been changed from UK to Australia. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri
Rouge K Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1006 of 1,867

I started to create a new account when I was in UK. Now I have moved to UAE and trying to complete my profile but the country it keeps detecting is UK. I don't have a UK number anymore to even verify the account and I can't edit the location to UAE, it's not giving me an option. I tried to close my account but it's not showing me the option.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1007 of 1,867

Hi Rouge,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Thiago L Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1008 of 1,867

I can't continue with my profiling because of the mistake I made when I selected United States as my country even it is Brazil.
Need your kind help. Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1009 of 1,867

Hi Thiago,

Please, go to your Settings> Contact Info> Location to change your country. Smiley Happy 

Good Luck

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1010 of 1,867

Hi Thiago,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Brazil. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS