Change Country

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
951 of 1,493

Hi Rouge,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Thiago L Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
952 of 1,493

I can't continue with my profiling because of the mistake I made when I selected United States as my country even it is Brazil.
Need your kind help. Thanks Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
Malik S Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
953 of 1,493

Hi Thiago,

Please, go to your Settings> Contact Info> Location to change your country. Smiley Happy 

Good Luck

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
954 of 1,493

Hi Thiago,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Brazil. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrii P Member Since: May 1, 2019
955 of 1,493

Hi guys,

I just submitted my application for review but for some reason, it is Poland by default. I need to change to Ukraine, please. Many thanks.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
956 of 1,493

Hi Andrii,

Your country has been updated to Ukraine. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Claire A Member Since: May 2, 2019
957 of 1,493

I'm trying to update my profile however I cannot verify my account with my number because I have a Malaysian number and I am only able to input a US address. Please advise.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
958 of 1,493

Hi Claire,

Are you currently located in Malaysia? Please confirm your location and our team will update it, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Agne V Member Since: May 2, 2019
959 of 1,493

I recently signed up for Upwork and I am creating my profile. By default, my country is selected as Albania. I want to update it to Portugal but I cannot do it, the field is grayed out. Should I just submit the application with Albania as my country? Can you please help me out?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
960 of 1,493

re: " Should I just submit the application with Albania as my country? Can you please help me out?"

Please answer these questions:

1) What country were you in when you started creating your Upwork profile?

2) In what country do you actually live?

3) What country do you want to display as your place of residence on your Upwork profile?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS