Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wrong country while creating my profile

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
121 of 3,892

At this point, you may simply need to wait for a Moderator to read this thread and help you.

There is no direct way for you to make the change yourself.

Highlighted
Mahmoud K Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
122 of 3,892
I have a similar issue too. When I signed up, my country was set to United states. Now, whenever I log into upwork, I am always at the Create profile Page and I can't do anything, because I need a us phone number. Can you please change it to israel?
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
123 of 3,892

Hi Mahmoud,

Your country has been updated. Please, make sure to update the rest of your address and continue with completing your profile.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Muluken T Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
124 of 3,892

Hi, I have a similar problem. When I created my profile, it was automatically saved to United States. I am currently in France, I have a French cell phone number. If you could assist in resolving the problem, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank You.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
125 of 3,892

Hi Muluken,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Your Country was updated as per your request. Feel free to update the rest of the information on your profile.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Silentium S Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
126 of 3,892
I made the same mistake while creating the new profile. Could I change the country in order to verify my phone number?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
127 of 3,892

Hi Silentium,

Could you please confirm the country where you are currently located so we can assist you? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rachael D Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
128 of 3,892

I need to change my country - I am working in Australia but accidentally set my country as the United States as that is where I am from. 

Can someone reset my account so that I am able to update the country and continue setting up my profile?

Highlighted
Draou W Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
129 of 3,892

Hi Valeria,

I hope you're well.

I have selected the US by mistake (instead of ALgeria) and am currently facing the same issue. I will appreciate your help.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
130 of 3,892

Hi Draou,

I updated your country to Algeria as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS