cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete my account

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1231 of 1,750

Hi Victoria,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address and complete your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Philip H Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
1232 of 1,750

Hello,

I need to change the location associated with my account. It's currently set to United Kingdom but it should be Spain. However, each time I try to edit my account it redirects me to the "Your Profile" form. I can't progress past this because I need to verify my telephone number, which is a Spanish number and should be prefixed with +34, but the input box has a +44 prefix locked in.

Please help.

Kind regards

Phil

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1233 of 1,750

Hi Philip,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Kairat B Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
1234 of 1,750
Hi, I need to change my country from US to Canada
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1235 of 1,750

Hi Kairat,

Your country has been updated to Canada. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ana Rosa L Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
1236 of 1,750

Hi, I'm trying to create my account but it got "Mexico" as my default country and won't let me change it, I'm living in the US and I can't finish my profile process because of that

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1237 of 1,750

Hi R and Ana Rosa,

We have updated your Countries as requested. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profiles.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
R A Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
1238 of 1,750

Hey guys ,How can i change my location, currently i am running my account from Pakistan but my location on my profile is fixed to USA, can anybody please tell me how to get rid of this problem?

Highlighted
Hamna M Member Since: Jul 6, 2019
1239 of 1,750

I am new to upwork and I mistakenly set my location to US but can't submit my proposal. Can someone guide me through. Or can someone just delete my account.

Thanks

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1240 of 1,750

Hi Hamna,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Would you like us to close your account or change your location? If you would like us to change your location, please state the name of the country.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS