cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change country

Highlighted
Amir Reza P Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
1961 of 3,899

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as Us and it is disable for me to update it. I want to update it to Australia but I cannot do it; so I Can`t update my profile and countinue to complete it. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should i contact.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1962 of 3,899

Hi Amir Reza,

Your Country was updated to Australia. Please add the rest of the information to your profile. Please know that your profile has to reflect accurate and truthful information about your location.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zain Y Member Since: Aug 31, 2019
1963 of 3,899
I can't edit my address , i want to add my country but i couldn't because there is just one country available USA
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1964 of 3,899

Hi Zain,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please let me know into which country I should update your profile?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Karyna M Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
1965 of 3,899

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue. I didn't finish setting up my profile and I'd like to change my country to Thailand, because this is where I live. I was confused because for tax purposes I'm a US citizen... anyway, if one of the moderators could change my country that would be great.

Thanks,

Karyna

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1966 of 3,899

Hi Karyna,

Your country is updated, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nami P Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
1967 of 3,899

Having the same problem. Starting creating this account when I was living in Guatemala and now I am back in the States and cannot change it. Can someone help me with this? 

1968 of 3,899

Hi Nami,

Your Country was updated to the US. Feel free to proceed with completing your application form and submit it for the review.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Emilie H Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
1969 of 3,899

I have the same problem where the country bottom is locked and it won't let me change my location from U.S to Denmark

Highlighted
1970 of 3,899

Hi Emilie,

Your Country was updated to Denmark. Thank you for reaching gout to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS