cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot seem to change my current country from the UK to France when filling out my profile

Benjamin K Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
1841 of 3,214

Could a moderator please help me to change my address from the UK to France? I have been trying and keep getting re-routed to my profile where I am unable to edit my address. I do not have a UK phone number at present. Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1842 of 3,214

Hi Benjamin,

Your country has been updated to France. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael P Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
1843 of 3,214

I am completing my profile but its default set to the united kingdom when I live in the United States how would I fix this?

Thanks,

Michael Peterson

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1844 of 3,214

Hi Michael,

Your country is updated, once you`re ready go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and you will be able to update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Cameron S Member Since: Sep 24, 2019
1845 of 3,214

I'm unable to switch my country from Australia to the United States. Whenever I try and change my country in 'Contact info,' I get the notifcation specifying that --> 'In order to change your address to the United States, you must first provide your W-9 tax information here' 

Afterwards, I click the 'here' button and it directs my to 'Tax Information' and I hit change address and it brings me right back to 'Contact info.' It's a non-ending circle. 

I need my address to be back in the States for tax purposes so I can begin getting paid.

I'm not sure what to do. 

Thanks,

Cameron

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1846 of 3,214

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I updated your country as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Truly M Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
1847 of 3,214

I am having the same problem. My mailing address is in the US, but I live in Morocco and my phone number is in Morocco as well. I am not able to change my country from the US. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1848 of 3,214

Truly M wrote:

I am having the same problem. My mailing address is in the US, but I live in Morocco and my phone number is in Morocco as well. I am not able to change my country from the US. 

Presumably your real, legal name is Truly Moore?

If not, that is the next thing you'll have to fix immediately

Highlighted
Truly M Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
1849 of 3,214

Petra, 

Yes, that is my given name. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1850 of 3,214

Hi Truly,

We have updated your country to Morocco. Please complete the phone verification process and if you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS