Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account language

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1971 of 3,808

Hi Surya, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Surya V Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1972 of 3,808
It ll be helpful if they can close my account. Actually I can't do any updation or edit in the information given. It's not having any options other than creating a profile.
Highlighted
1973 of 3,808

Hi Surya, 

I should be able to close your account from my end. Could you please confirm if you would like your account to be closed? As a gente reminder, please know that regardless of an old account being closed, suspended, or the registration was not accepted, a user cannot have more than one account on Upwork. 

On your next reply, kindly confirm if you would like to close your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Surya V Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
1974 of 3,808
Please close my account. Thank you
Highlighted
1975 of 3,808

Your account is now closed as requested, Surya.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Fabian R Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
1976 of 3,808

Hey I need to change country from UK to Sweden please

Highlighted
1977 of 3,808

Hi Fabian, 

A member of the team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arva T Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
1978 of 3,808

I am at the stage of creating my freelancer profile and the country of my account was automatically set to UK. There is no way to change this given the current situation as all page requests going to account settings are redirected to create profile page (this is something that you should fix). Please change the country of my account to Romania in order for me to complete the create profile process and verify my phone number.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1979 of 3,808

Hi Arva,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and your country is now updated. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Marwa C Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
1980 of 3,808

i am creating my profile and i am in tanzania right now but the default country that has been set is united kingdom and i cant change it to Tanzania can anyone help me please

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS