cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change country while creating profile

Norris L Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
1711 of 2,126

Hi

Despite the fact that I am in Zimbabwe, Zambia was the country automatically inserted into my form and I could not change it. Hence the country and city on my profile is wrong.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1712 of 2,126

Hi Norris,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Michelle O Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
1713 of 2,126

Hi 

I am having the same issue & would like to change my country to Canada but it is disabled. 

Can you help with this please?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1714 of 2,126

Hi Michelle,

Your Country was updated to Canada. Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Duncan O Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
1715 of 2,126

When creating a new profile, the Country field was disabled and set to Albania. I was unable to change it to the United States. I was also unable to choose a non-Albanian city.

1716 of 2,126

Hi Duncan,

I've just updated your country to US, feel free to go to Settings > My Info and update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Saleh M Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
1717 of 2,126

I am trying to create a new profile, the country is disabled to Bangladesh. As I am living in Australia now, I need to change it to Australia. Please help me out. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1718 of 2,126

Hi Saleh, 

I have updated your country from Bangladesh to Australia as requested. You can now access your Contact Info page (Settings > Contact Info) and update your address from there. 

If you need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out!

-Avery
Untitled
Collins U Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
1719 of 2,126

Hello,i just regsitered as a freelancer on upwork and i want to change my country from Andora but it is disabled kindly let me know how i cna out my country

1720 of 2,126

Hi Collins,

Please confirm your location and our team will update your country from our end, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS