cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change country

Collins U Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
1681 of 1,888

Hello,i just regsitered as a freelancer on upwork and i want to change my country from Andora but it is disabled kindly let me know how i cna out my country

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1682 of 1,888

Hi Collins,

Please confirm your location and our team will update your country from our end, thank you.

Untitled
Collins U Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
1683 of 1,888

Nigeria

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1684 of 1,888

Hi Collins,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nadja E Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
1685 of 1,888

Hi,

I have the same problem-my profile is not completed yet cos I accidentally set my location to the United States and now I cannot continue but I can't change it to Germany myself either. Please help. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1686 of 1,888

Hi Nadja,

Please note that all the information in your profile including your location needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. We have updated your Country to Germany. Feel free to update the rest of the information to your profile.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michelle O Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
1687 of 1,888

Hi I am hoping someone can help me with my profile. I have just joined but my profile address is incorrect. All details are fine except that it won't allow me to confirm that it is Ontario, Canada instead defaulting to Cork, Ireland.

The option to update is greyed out so hoping someone can fix this for me.

Thanks for the help!

Michelle

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1688 of 1,888

Hi Michelle,

Looks like you were able to successfully update your address information. If you still need any assistance, feel free to reach back to us and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rebecca L Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
1689 of 1,888

Hi, My country code is not the same as my country as I travel a lot. So I can't verify my profile. Please unlock this & fix this bug so you can add your own country code. 

Rebecca L Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
1690 of 1,888

I am able to verify with a dutch phone number. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS