cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change country

Jennifer R Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
1891 of 2,120

I work in fiverr market place since 2 years. Now I want to work in upwork as a freelancer.But I am not able to create an account from Bangladesh.Please help me.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1892 of 2,120

Hi Jennifer,

Your country has been updated to Bangladesh. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Carmela Rose B Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
1893 of 2,120

I can't proceed with the account setup because country can't be changed. It is default to US but I lived in the Philippines. Please help thank you

Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1894 of 2,120

Hi Carmela,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your country is already set to the Philippines. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Carmela Rose B Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
1895 of 2,120
here's an image attached to this email to prove the country is still set up
in US instead of Philippines
Community Manager
1896 of 2,120

Hi Carmela,

I checked and it seems that your country has been set to the Philippines already. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if you still continue seeing a different country on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sean Gerard R Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
1897 of 2,120

I am from India and now live in the US. Every time I try to access the account settings page to edit location it just redirects me to the "create profile" page. How am I meant to change my country before submitting my profile for review?

Community Manager
1898 of 2,120

Hi Sean,

I updated your country as requested. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your location needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Emilija K Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
1899 of 2,120

Hi! I can't seem to change the country in my apllication so I can proceed with it, can you please help me change it from USA to Macedonia?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1900 of 2,120

Hi Emilija,

Your Country was updated to Macedonia as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS