Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Change country in profile address

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
261 of 3,892

Hi Adrian,

I can confirm that your country location has been successfully changed to reflect Romania.

~Nina
Highlighted
Viktoria V Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
262 of 3,892

I have the same issue too. I can not change my country from US to Hungary

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
263 of 3,892

Hi Viktoria,

Your country is now set to Hungary. You may now with continue your profile and submit it for review. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Shira D Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
264 of 3,892

In creating my profile, I cannot input an address other than one in the USA. I would like my country to be Israel, where I am located. Please advise.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
265 of 3,892

Hi Shira,

I've just updated your country to Israel, feel free to fill in the rest of your address by going to Settings > My Info. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Kaleem U Member Since: Dec 10, 2018
266 of 3,892

hi sir i am trying to change my country from USA to Pakistan but i can't able to clik here and even i can't goto my setting i am stuck in my creating profile page.please help me to sort it out

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
267 of 3,892

Hi Kaleem,

Your country has been updated to Pakistan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jovana K Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
268 of 3,892

Hello Bojane

I have the same proble, I need to change my country from Finland to France, can you help ?

Thanks 

Highlighted
Devina M Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
269 of 3,892

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as India and it is disable for me to update. I want to update it to Indonesia but I cannot do it so I just have to submit the appplication with India as my country. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should i contact.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
270 of 3,892

Hi Devina,

Your country is now updated. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS