cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wrong country while creating my profile

Muluken T Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2371 of 2,533

Hi, I have a similar problem. When I created my profile, it was automatically saved to United States. I am currently in France, I have a French cell phone number. If you could assist in resolving the problem, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank You.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2372 of 2,533

Hi Muluken,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Your Country was updated as per your request. Feel free to update the rest of the information on your profile.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Silentium S Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
2373 of 2,533
I made the same mistake while creating the new profile. Could I change the country in order to verify my phone number?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2374 of 2,533

Hi Silentium,

Could you please confirm the country where you are currently located so we can assist you? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Rachael D Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
2375 of 2,533

I need to change my country - I am working in Australia but accidentally set my country as the United States as that is where I am from. 

Can someone reset my account so that I am able to update the country and continue setting up my profile?

Draou W Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
2376 of 2,533

Hi Valeria,

I hope you're well.

I have selected the US by mistake (instead of ALgeria) and am currently facing the same issue. I will appreciate your help.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2377 of 2,533

Hi Draou,

I updated your country to Algeria as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2378 of 2,533

Hi Julio,

We'll go ahead and switch the location setting for you so you can continue with your profile creation.

Thanks for reaching out!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Julio N Member Since: Jan 3, 2018
2379 of 2,533

Thank you Valeria!

It will be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

Daria U Member Since: Jan 14, 2018
2380 of 2,533

Hello Valeria, 

I am having a similar issue that some people have reported on here regarding the wrong location while creating a profile. My current location is  Flagstaff, AZ, USA. However, the profile reports my home country that I visited while I started creating the Upwork profile. Would it be possible to have the location corrected to my current one in the US? I really appreciate the help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS