Untitled
Highlighted
Solomon N Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
2572 of 3,899
Thank you... I really appreciate
Highlighted
Sabahat A Member Since: May 12, 2019
2573 of 3,899

I'm living in UK now on student visa, I would like to make sure that my Profile says I'm from UK and not from Pakistan. How do I change that?Do I have to provide you documents? If yes, which documents?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2574 of 3,899

Hi Sabahat, 

When you move to another country, you will need to update your address with your current location. The team will reach out to you through an email to confirm your location.

-Avery
Untitled
Nikhila B Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
2575 of 3,899

Sadly I'm still stuck at the profile creation page for freelancers and it has me locked into the USA as a region instead of letting my change it to Spain where I currently live. What that means is that I can't use a Spain phone number to verify myself, create my account and then delete it. I cannot move past the profile creation page and there is no direct way to contact customer support to get this done, so I'm forced to post here.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2576 of 3,899

Hi Nikhila,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rita A Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
2577 of 3,899

So, I have a similar problem. I moved to Portugal, and I'll be staying here.

However, when I try to edit, it only allows me to choose UK addresses. Same thing happens with the phone no., when I try to verify it, it gives me the +44 area code...

What should I do?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2578 of 3,899

Hi Rita,

Your Country was updated to Portugal, feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rita A Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
2579 of 3,899

Hi Bojan,

thank you so much!!

I shall do that now.

Thank you once again,

Rita

Highlighted
Roman S Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
2580 of 3,899

Hello. I'm trying to register, but i can't choose my location and phone number. The upwork site already put "United States" in the location field and i can't change it to my country and city. Could you help me with this issue please?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS