cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Change country

Victor S Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
2201 of 3,808
Hi Joanne,

I started filling my profile from scatch even log out/in but in step 9 it’s still set to US. I’m attaching a screenshot.
Highlighted
Victor S Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
2202 of 3,808
Never mind, the change is visible now.
Thanks a lot.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2203 of 3,808

Hi Victor, 

I'm glad to know that this has been resolved. Please don't hesitate to post here in the Community if you need further help with anything. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mahmoud H Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
2204 of 3,808

i live in Egypt not USA

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2205 of 3,808

Hi Mahmoud,

I checked and it seems that your country is already set to Egypt. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Nadja E Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
2206 of 3,808

Hi,

I have the same problem-my profile is not completed yet cos I accidentally set my location to the United States and now I cannot continue but I can't change it to Germany myself either. Please help. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2207 of 3,808

Hi Nadja,

Please note that all the information in your profile including your location needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. We have updated your Country to Germany. Feel free to update the rest of the information to your profile.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michelle O Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
2208 of 3,808

Hi I am hoping someone can help me with my profile. I have just joined but my profile address is incorrect. All details are fine except that it won't allow me to confirm that it is Ontario, Canada instead defaulting to Cork, Ireland.

The option to update is greyed out so hoping someone can fix this for me.

Thanks for the help!

Michelle

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2209 of 3,808

Hi Michelle,

Looks like you were able to successfully update your address information. If you still need any assistance, feel free to reach back to us and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rebecca L Member Since: Oct 18, 2019
2210 of 3,808

Hi, My country code is not the same as my country as I travel a lot. So I can't verify my profile. Please unlock this & fix this bug so you can add your own country code. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS