Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cant either complete nor close my profile

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2721 of 3,892

Hi Samuel, and Daniel,

Samuel, I updated your country to Italy. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Daniel, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Casandra G Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
2722 of 3,892

Hi,

I am filling out my profile for approval and I cannot change the country to enter my address, it is set only to USA. I am currently in Spain.

Thanks,

Casandra

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2723 of 3,892

Hi Casandra, 

I checked your account, and it looks like your country is set to Spain. You may continue adding the rest of your profile. If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Casandra G Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
2724 of 3,892

Hi Joanne,

I tried again and It is not changed. When I get to the Location, it only shows United States.

It is quite frustrating because I have to fill in all the way to that point, and then I know I cannot do it, so I have to go all over again.

Would you help me, please?

Thanks,

Casandra

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2725 of 3,892

Hi Casandra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rammel T Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
2726 of 3,892

Im new here as a freelancer in Upwork. I am setting it up and now im in the location section. It's not letting me to change the country to philippines. All it has is just USA and it is grayed out. Hope you can help me. Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2727 of 3,892

Hi Rammel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your country is already set to the Philippines. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mary I Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
2728 of 3,892

I am trying to set up an account but the address section defaults to the US.Help please.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2729 of 3,892

Hi Mary,

I checked your account, and it looks like it is already set to Canada. You may continue adding the rest of your profile. If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Siddhant M Member Since: Jan 12, 2018
2730 of 3,892

Hi Upwork Team,

I have moved to Canada. Kindly change my country accordingly.

Regards

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS