Highlighted
Sebastian H Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
951 of 3,808

Thank you, Bojan. Appreciate the help.

Highlighted
Hannah L Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
952 of 3,808

Hello moderators,

I am having the same issue. The country is locked at USA, but I currently reside in Vietnam.

Thank you!

Hannah

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
953 of 3,808

Hi Hannah, 

I have updated your country from USA to Vietnam as requested. You should now be able to update your address in the Contact Info page. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Carly R Member Since: Nov 3, 2019
954 of 3,808

Hello,

I have the same issue except I am in the UK. It is defaulted to the US but I live in the UK.

Thank you,

Carly

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
955 of 3,808

Hi Carly,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your country has been updated as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Baaka H Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
956 of 3,808

Please , I have a problem with my location. I was living in Tunesia and now I ve moved to Germany. Please I want to change it as fast as possible and thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
957 of 3,808

Hi Baaka,

Your country has been updated to Germany. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mike O Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
958 of 3,808

Hello.

I am unable to change my country from Australia to Germany. I am trying to create a Freelancers account.

Can you please assist with this?

Thanks,

Mike

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
959 of 3,808

Hi Mike,

Your country is now updated, feel free to continue with your application once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Claudio T Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
960 of 3,808

Hello, I have a problem, while creating my profile as a freelancer the wrong country was selected (Don't know why) the system chose USA but I'm in México, now I can't continue with my profile creation process because the system is asking me for a US phone for verification, how can I change it to Mexico?

P.S. I can't submit my profile info because I need to enter an address which is in Mexico but the system is not allowing me to change the country, it shows "United States"

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS