cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't change country

Highlighted
Vincent M Member Since: May 20, 2018
911 of 3,808

Hi, Could you change my country from United States to Argentina? I am residing in Argentina though I filled out my country as if it was my nationality which is U.S.A. and I can no longer proceed because I need to verify my telephone which is Argentinain based.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
912 of 3,808

Hi Vincent,

Your country has been updated to Argentina. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Vincent M Member Since: May 20, 2018
913 of 3,808

Thanks Bojan, I was sorry to ask but you've really helped me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
914 of 3,808

This all makes me wonder how many freelancers are set on US when they aren't actually in the US and getting to see jobs that I no longer have access to see. Woman Indifferent

Highlighted
Carlos Eduardo V Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
915 of 3,808

I can't change my country neither!

Actually, I don't know why it's locked in USA, but I would like to change to Brazil.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
916 of 3,808

Hello Carlos,

I just changed your country to Brazil. You may now update your address information correctly. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Nurbek B Member Since: May 24, 2020
917 of 3,808

I accidentally chose USA while signing up and can't change it to Russia now, my email is

**Edited for community guidelines**

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
918 of 3,808

Hi Nurbek,

Your country has been updated to Russia as you have requested. You may now continue adding the rest of your profile information. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Maria Belen A Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
919 of 3,808

Been trying to sign up today to Upwork, but I can't complete the application without changing the country. It's currently locked to Albania, and I cannot access settings yet to change it. I currently reside in Canada.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
920 of 3,808

Hi Maria,

Your country should now be reflecting Canada. Please go ahead and complete your address information and let us know if you run into any issues with this, thanks!

~Nina
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS