Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: change country

Highlighted
Timothy Jake F Member Since: Jul 1, 2020
3581 of 3,823

Hi Aleksandar,

I've already submitted all the needed requirements and the support ticket is now closed.  But, still the location/country is U.S., I wanted to change it to Philippines where I'm residing.  I can't complete my profile setup because of this.

Highlighted
Emily M Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3582 of 3,823

Hello, I would like to change my country from uk to Mexico please?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3583 of 3,823

Hi Emily,

Your country has been changed to Mexico. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jeremy B Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3584 of 3,823

hi, unable to complete profile. the app is constantly putting me in the UK. Not a problem generally, I just change it to the correct country. Generally in France but currently in New York, would like to put the address I am at but the app insists I am in the UK and won't let me modify. Tried to upload photo but that also failed. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Highlighted
3585 of 3,823

Hi Jeremy,

I apologize for the delay in our response to your post. One of our team members reached out to you to assist further with your concern about your location. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Darya S Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3586 of 3,823

Hi there!  I am encountering a problem while creating my freelancer account. I need to change the country to Kazakhstan where I m based now. I hope you can help. Thanks! 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3587 of 3,823

Hi Darya,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jonine G Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3588 of 3,823

hi can you help me change my location to philippines. chnaged it in settings but it's not allowing me change  it to where i can complete my profile

Highlighted
3589 of 3,823

Hi Jonine,

Your country has been updated to Philippines. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Scott H Member Since: Jul 4, 2020
3590 of 3,823

Hello, I am located in Guam, which is in the United States but it isn't recognizing my address or allowing me to change my country to anything but the United States.

If Guam is an option as a country please change my country to Guam. Otherwise please advise me on how to input my Guam address with the United States as my country.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS