Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Location and verification code

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3621 of 3,841

Hi Donalyn,

Your country is now updated, feel free to continue with your application now. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dianne V Member Since: Jul 6, 2020
3622 of 3,841

Please assist with my freelancer profile set up. I want to add my UK number. I have a UK number but am based in Johannesburg South Africa currently. The profile is stuck on USA and adds +1 when I try and add my expertise on the set up page. I can't receive my verification code. Your help is appreciated.

Highlighted
3623 of 3,841

Hi Dianne,

Just to clarify, are you relocated for a longer period of time or not?
If you`re relocating for a longer period then the address will need to reflect your current location. If not, our team will update your country to UK and you can add your home address. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3624 of 3,841

Hi Govan

I am in Johannesburg South Africa, I will be based here for the next 6 months or more

3625 of 3,841

Hi Dianne,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3626 of 3,841

Hi Goran

Thank you for changing the country, I selected USA on the registration page. There is still a problem (see attachment), it is still picking up USA details for Johannesburg in California and the State/ province is still USA details.

Highlighted
3627 of 3,841

Hi Dianne,

Please clear your cache and cookies, once you`ve logged in again try to add your Street Address first and then your city. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
3628 of 3,841

Hi Goran

Thank you for getting back to me.

I cleared all cookies under settings in Google ( see attachement). I then tried to add my address, but, they also have 9 Vivien in California Smiley Happy see screenshot. It still states South Africa in Country.

I hope I cleared my cookies and cache in the right place.

Please continue to assist me.

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3629 of 3,841

Hi Dianne,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your address information.

Thank you for your patience.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3630 of 3,841

Thank you, that will be great.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS