cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Maite B Member Since: Dec 25, 2018
1181 of 3,823

Hi! I'm trying to create my profile but I joined UpWork while travelling and now cannot change the country of residence. It says Norway but I live in Argentina now. Can someone help so I can submit my profile?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1182 of 3,823

Hi Maite,

Your country has been updated from Norway to Argentina. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maite B Member Since: Dec 25, 2018
1183 of 3,823
Perfect, thank you!
Highlighted
Diana Carolina Z Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
1184 of 3,823

I just signed up, and my country shows as Colombia although I'm not living there... how can I change it?... besides I keep changing location, should I always request by here?

Highlighted
1185 of 3,823

Hi Diana Carolina,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end.

If you are travelling and are away from your country of residence temporarily, you don’t need to update your location. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to you directly.  If however, you are going to be away for an extended period, such as moving some place, then you should make updates to your account location. Please make sure you have an appropriate visa type or permit to work in a country you are situated in and pay taxes accordingly. You may need to consult with a legal advisor about it.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Diana Carolina Z Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
1186 of 3,823
Hi, I’m living currently in turkey..
Thank you for your time ☺️
Highlighted
1187 of 3,823

Hi Diana Carolina,

You are more than welcome. Your country has been updated from Colombia to Turkey. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Neelam S Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
1188 of 3,823

Hi

I am trying to update my country location from Pakistan to USA, but I am not able to do so. I created this account when I was living in Pakistan but now I have relocated and I am not able to update country (even though I have tried to upload PRC).

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1189 of 3,823

HI Neelam, 

Looks like your address has already been updated. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sarai C Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
1190 of 3,823
Hi, I would like to change my country, I created the account while in the US but now live in Mexico and it won't let me verify. Is there anyway I can do this?
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS