cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1201 of 2,120

Hi Anderson,

We have updated it from our end to Senegal. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ron M Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
1202 of 2,120

I started to setup an account a few months ago when I was in the US. I am currently in Australia and would like to complete the profile. The problem is that "Country" cannot be changed because it is grayed out.

Carlos G Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
1203 of 2,120

Good evening,

I'm having the same issue as I cannot change my country to Colombia. May I please get assistance on this matter?

Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1204 of 2,120

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Oliver G Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
1205 of 2,120

Hi.

I made my account in the US, but I now live in Norway and I don't have access to my US phone. As far as I can understand, I need to change my country to log in due to the phone extension but I also need to log in first to access the settings and change my country.

Can someone change my country of residence for me? Thank you!

Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1206 of 2,120

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have updated your country as requested. You should now be able to update your address by going to your settings page and updating your address in your Contact Info page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Erwann K Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
1207 of 2,120

I entered the wrong country of residence in the first place, now I'm stuck on the profile page I have to fill. I can't change the country (it's greyed), and of course I can't enter informations about the street I live in since I don"'t live in the country indicated. What should I do to go back to the beginning and change the country?

Thanks!

1208 of 2,120

Hi Erwann,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eugene P Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
1209 of 2,120

Hello! I can`t change the Country and therefore pass the varification. It is set - the USA, but I need - Russia. Please, help me. 

1210 of 2,120

Hi Eugene,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Russia. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS