cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Daniel S Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
1241 of 1,888

I already posted this and got the respnse via email that it was changed, but I am not seeing the change on my end.  I started my profile in the USA and now I live in Vietnam.  I cannot submit my profile until this is changed.  Help please Smiley Happy

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1242 of 1,888

Hi Daniel,

I checked and it seems that your country did update. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Arturo P Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
1243 of 1,888

No settings option to change the country of location, Need help help to change country from United States to Philippines

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1244 of 1,888

Hi Arturo,

I checked and it looks like our team has reached to you regarding your account. Please refer to the email notification from the team and follow the instruction they shared, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Timothy D Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
1245 of 1,888

It won't let me change my country from Albania to USA

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1246 of 1,888

Hi Timothy, 

Your country has been updated to the United States. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arya H Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
1247 of 1,888

Hello my friends,
I want to return to Georgia(Country) permanently and I want to change my place permanently from the United States to Georgia(Country).my trip to the United States has ended.
I will be back to my place in Tbilisi (Georgia) forever
Now, from the Upwork Support Team, I'm asking for help concerning changing the location without any problems.
Thanks

1248 of 1,888

Hi Arya,

Changing the location information in your account settings won't present any problem once you're located in your new Country of residence. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bruno Vinicius G Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
1249 of 1,888

Same is happening to me. I live in Brazil, and there is no way to input my address while the country in "Create your profile" is pre-filled as US, and I can't change it.

1250 of 1,888

Hi Bruno Vinicius,

Your country has been updated to Brazil. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS