cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Arbab K Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
1461 of 1,762

Dear Madam

I attached Screenshot, for more details, which i m facing right now.

MONIQUE D Member Since: Aug 22, 2017
1462 of 1,762

Hi Valeria,

Could you please assist me with two problems that im having?

• My account is locked to US but im located in Jamaica, I have tried to change it but was told to contact support. Please help me with this.
  • I was a member of an agency and I removed my account from the agency but for some reason Upwork is still showing me as a member of the agency I left.  I ended all contracts and closed all proposals.  Can you please help me to fix this?
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1463 of 1,762

Hi Monique,

Your country has been changed and the agency isn't showing on your profile anymore. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
MONIQUE D Member Since: Aug 22, 2017
1464 of 1,762

Thank you Valeria.

Dalia A Member Since: Aug 24, 2017
1465 of 1,762

I've logged in to change my location and it won't let me; instead displaying a red circle. Also, when I start typing my current address in, it tells me no  results were found! I am not in the United States; I am in Egypt. Please advise.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1466 of 1,762

Hi Dalia,

We've updated your country. You should now be able to go to your Settings> Location and update your address.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jamey W Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
1467 of 1,762

Hi Valeria,

• My account is currently locked to US but Am In Nigeria, I have tried to change it but was told to contact support. Please Help me out.
arletar31 Member Since: Jun 26, 2018
1468 of 1,762

I don't have a location option under setting, contact information I can only change my password 

Arleta
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1469 of 1,762

Hi Arleta,

Please follow instruction Ryan have shared with you and please take a look at the picture below. Thank you!Screenshot from June 26, 2018 6_52 PM.png

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sathish K Member Since: Aug 9, 2018
1470 of 1,762

My in my profile location is automatically gets filled as USA and im not able to edit or write in it.Please do help .Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS