cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

James S Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
1721 of 1,861

Hi. I am having problems changing my country from the US to Vietnam. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1722 of 1,861

Hi James,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Nathan D Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
1723 of 1,861

Like most folks on this platform it seems, I cannot change my country during my account creation and thus am stuck with "United Kingdom".

Could you please set my account to "Netherlands" so I can go to the next step and enter a dutch number.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1724 of 1,861

Hi Nathan,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Ignatius Untung S Member Since: Nov 7, 2019
1725 of 1,861

Hi, I created my account during my master study in UK. I cannot change my address now since I moved back to Indonesia.

please help

thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1726 of 1,861

Hi Ignatius, 

I have updated your country from UK to Indonesia as requested. You may now update your address in your Contact Info page. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ali Utku D Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
1727 of 1,861
Hello, I can't change my country. However, I moved out and I need to change it to UK. Thanks in advance.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1728 of 1,861

Hi Ali,

Your country has been updated to the UK. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Cristalan N Member Since: Dec 15, 2017
1729 of 1,861

I started building my Upwork profile, but I made the mistake of putting USA as my country when I currently live in Mexico City and will be living here indefinitely. I can't verify my phone number because I have a Mexican phone number so the code is +52 rather than +1. I am a US citizen with a US bank account so I put the USA originally. How do I change my country to Mexico so I can continue building my profile? I have looked up going to settings to change it, but I don't have that option as I have not completed my profile and verified it with a phone number (I don't  have a US phone so I can't do this).

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1730 of 1,861

Hi Cristalan,

I went ahead and updated your location information so it reflects Mexico as your country. You should be able to complete your profile now but let us know if you run into any further issues.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS